Yep - this is very cool.

One minor comment, I wonder if it is possible to indicate that a
particular function starts with a particular release, say for
instance, gshell is new starting with v2.1, so we don't really any
gshell docs for any releases before v2.1..  for these gshell columns,
instead of having the red links with green plus, we can just have N/A
(doesn't apply).

Lin