Donald Woods wrote:
Should we investigate the below release for trunk and a future 2.1.2 release?

We need to replace what we are currently using with something "official". The code that we used to build our private pluto image was formerly the Pluto trunk which had a version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT. That trunk was abandoned and some content from it was integrated with the 1.1.* branch along with the JSR 286 support. Hopefully, they pulled along the spring based portal driver from the old trunk upon which we are dependent. The only way to find out is to start to dig in and give it a shot.

Joe