Hi lists,
i have install the eclipse into my machine by following these steps
1. Download and unzip the eclipse classic version into this path
/home/red/eclipse
2. Download the WTP tools and unzip and install in /home/red/eclipse
3. Next i run the eclipse.

Now i trying to install the GEP with the WTP by  doing this:
1. Add a new server
2. Trying to find the server adapter by click on the 'Download additional
server adapters'
3. In the list i cannot find the Geronimo server adaptor v2.1

I am using geronimo version 2.1. can i use the version 2.1 adapter? i have
upload the picture of the server adapter listed in eclipse.
Thanks in advance
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16125735/serverAdapter.jpg serverAdapter.jpg