If yes, then Jason you will have to plug-in native gshell support before 2.1.2.

Thanks,
Gianny

On 06/05/2008, at 7:25 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Aliases where never intended to be invoked via a command, instead alias, as they work in Bash, simply become a new command.

--jason

On May 6, 2008, at 4:17 PM, YunFeng Ma wrote:

Will this command be available in G v2.1.2? or v2.2. No this command, users can not execute an alias.

--Yun Feng

--- On Tue, 5/6/08, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: No longer provide gshell command "execute-alias" in Geronimo v2.1.2?
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2008, 12:15 AM

All of the Geronimo-specific alias commands were dropped from trunk, pending native GShell alias and unalias commands.

--jason

On May 6, 2008, at 10:15 AM, YunFeng Ma wrote:

There is a gshell command "execute-alias" in G v2.1.1, but it disappeared in V2.1.2. Should we no longer provide it in V2.1.2?

I noticed the this groovy script is removed in V2.1.2: framework \modules\geronimo-commands\src\main\groovy\org\apache\geronimo \commands\ExecuteAliasCommand.groovy