Its long overdue and I'm moving my creaky bones to release this guy. Since its more of a sample / application I wanted to solicit some input on the criteria for a release.

I was planning on including a bundle that had the source, an ear as well as a deployment plan for the derby database. Also included would be a readme for installation.

Not related to the release, but would also be updated, includes some Wiki documentation updates around the benchmark.

Does anyone see additional items or things they would like to see for a release on DayTrader? I'm planning on pulling this together next week so early feedback is welcome and appreciated.