Hi Donald, well I'm assuming we're going to encounter some incompatibility issues that we'll need to address, especially with the new Ganymede update manager. But even that is supposed to be backward compatible with existing legacy update sites so hopefully it won't be too arduous to create/maintain our update site(s) such that they are compatible with both versions of Eclipse. Many of the functions of the current 2.1.1 GEP seem to work fairly well with Ganymede, but I've only done very cursory testing. I hoping though that we won't require too much explicit 3.3 and/or 3.4 code/configurations. Are you aware of specific compatibility issues that we need to be made aware of ??

Donald Woods wrote:
We're planning on supporting both Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 with GEP 2.1.2, right?

-Donald

Tim McConnell wrote:
Thanks Jacek, I'll be updating GEP trunk in the next day or so to switch over to Ganymede....