I am looking at SCA reference and property injection into EJB fields
annotated with @Reference and @Property annotations in an SCA enhanced EJB
application.  I have created a TuscanyModuleBuilderExtension (MBE) that
processes the EJB module built by EJBModuleBuilder.  What the MBE does for
each injection point is to add a ResourceEnvReferenceInfo object to the
EnterpriseBeanInfo.JndiEncInfo and add the object to be injected into the
bean's context.  Essentially it is mimicking how an @Resource EJB annotation
is handled by the EJBModuleBuilder.  I see that this approach works.  But it
may not be the right or the best approach.  I would like your comments on
this approach, point me to any potentail pit falls that I am not seeing
right now and suggest any alternatives.

++Vamsi