Thanks for help. The issue with my setup turned out was wrong tuscany-core
version. I was using latest tuscany-core.1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar. As I thought the
fix in tuscany-core.1.3.jar submitted in the Jira was also applied to the
tuscany branch. But it looks like I needed to change version from
1.4-SNAPSHOT to 1.3 and then change tuscany-core.1.3.jar with the one in
Jira.

Now I am trying example and to see at least RIM and web bindings are working
(which is what I am looking for at this time).

-Jamil