I think the wiki automatically puts a hyperlink on e-mail addresses.  We
should remove the hyperlinks on the e-mail address and also provide an
additional link "Send message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]" etc., so that
users are not confused.  If no one has any objections, I will go ahead and
update the page.

++Vamsi

--
Vamsi