On Dec 4, 2008, at 5:55 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Hi I just realized (or rather remembered) that the G repository doesn't include any poms. This presents a little bit of a problem for integrating the latest GShell which uses Maven2 poms to determine which dependencies to grap/load when installing a GShell command plugin.

Any thoughts on including those pom files?

I have no principled objections... I'd like to look over your code a bit. Maven typically packages a pom into the artifact.... is there any chance of using that pom instead of the separate file?

thanks
david jencks

--jason