As part of SCA JavaEE Integration, I am looking at dependency injection into
HttpSessionBindingListener's in web apps.  HttpSessionBindingListener is
different from other listeners in that HttpSessionBindingListener need not
be specified in web.xml.  HttpSessionBindingListener gets activated
automatically when an object of that type (implementing
HttpSessionBindingListener actually) is bound to HttpSession. Other
listeners are specified in web.xml and their instantiation is done by the
web container.  Because of this, at deployment time, the web builder does
not even know if there is any HttpSessionBindingListener that it should
process to support dependency injection.  Any thing I am failing to see?

Vamsi