Sure. I just but that issue in there so I don't forget :-)

--jason

On Dec 16, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org> wrote:

Seems like something we should vote on, given our specs, samples, components and plugin subprojects all use org.apache.geronimo.*

-Donald

Jason Dillon wrote:
No, it just seems that subprojects don't seem to use the parents namespace. mina, activemq seems to follow that, even xbean does that. so i figured I would drop the extra layer.
--jason