Yes, go ahead.

--jason

On Feb 4, 2009, at 3:04 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

We are planning a release of ServiceMix Kernel before this month.
Do you want me to roll back to genesis 1.6 ?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 06:14, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
Well, I think its mostly Genesis 2.0 that is causing the lag on GShell's release. I'm going to see about fixing that this week, otherwise rolling
back to the Genesis 1.6 stuff for the alpha-2.

--jason