The difficulty I see here is that the output is a byte stream, so watching a
string pattern in this stream is not that easy.

An alternative is that instead of inserting the XSRF.js content before the
"</body>" tag, we may simply append it to the end of the response. This
means the script will be put outside the <html> tag, and thus does not
conform to the HTML spec. However, mainstream browsers such as IE and
FireFox usually tolerate this and can execute this script correctly...

-Jack