Hi  Radim,

You may find XSD files under <geronimo_home>/schema directory. I didn't look
into the code to find out whether schema validation was done against local
.xsd files.

I am not sure if it's necessary to put these schema files in text/xml format
on G website if validation happens on local.

Hope someone with more experiences in G development could answer the
question.

When you are developing applications in Eclipse, I'd like to recommend GEP
cause it could help you with development of deployment plans, especially
using its Geronimo Plan Editor and wizards.

Thanks.

Jeff C