Ellen,

GERONIMO-4658 is about a new portlet to edit artifact aliases from console,
which was commited to both 2.2 and trunk. AFAICT, the patch still needs some
improvement. I've already posted my comments on that. I will update G2.2 doc
when it's fixed.

About UI features on Console/GSell in 3.0, I believe there would be lots of
differences but they all depend on current OSGI-Geronimo integration for
now, especially the container and bundle/application management parts.

We do hope users could have the same experiences when using upgraded
Geronimo, so let's see how well the integration goes.

Any insight from others?

Jeff C