I have tested functionality in the regular development process of a project,
and it works nicely.

+1

Johannes

Am 13.01.2010 03:06, schrieb Delos:
Two days left,  is there comments for this? Thanks!

2010/1/11 Delos <dait...@gmail.com <mailto:dait...@gmail.com>>

    Hi everyone, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo
    Eclipse Plugin 2.2 *RC2*.

    The deployable zip file is here:

---->http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.0/RC2/staging_site/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.0-deployable.zip

    The update site zip file is here:

    ---->

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.0/RC2/staging_site/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.0-updatesite.zip

    The current svn location is here (revision number 897748):

    ---->

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.2

    The future svn location will be here (when approved):

    ---->
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.2

    If you would like to review and/or comment on the release notes,
    they are here:

    ---->

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.0/RC2/staging_site/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-2.2.0.txt

    There is a rudimentary set of install instructions available at the
    URL below that will hopefully describe the necessary prereq(s) and steps
    required to install and run the GEP:

    ---->

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/how-to-install-geronimo-eclipse-plugin.html

    In an effort to get more people to review and vote I'd recommend
    going through this quick but useful tutorial demonstrating some of
    the capabilities of the GEP:

    ---->

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/5-minute-tutorial-on-enterprise-application-development-with-eclipse-and-geronimo.html

    Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can be used to test the
    update manager functions (i.e., p2 in Ganymede or Galileo) of
    Eclipse for downloading the GEP itself. This is also documented in
    the instructions, but you must use the staging site created for this
    vote at:

    ---->

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.0/RC2/staging_site/updates/

    Please let me know if there are any questions and/or problems. The
    vote is open for 72 hours and will conclude on Thuresday (Jan
    14,2010) at 10:00 AM ET.

    [ ] +1  Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2
    [ ] +0  No opinion
    [ ] -1  Don't release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.2

    Thanks in advance!

    --
    Best Regards,

    Delos