Dear all,

the last years I have always successfully used the "deployable" package for
installation, this time I have tried the update-site.

After some hours of testing, I have recognized that _only_ the Geronimo v2.2
Server Adapter must be installed - no other packages (e.g. the Geronimo Core
Feature) which cause dependenciesto be broken.

On the doc's page the video shows, that several items must be installed. In the
text it is not clearly said the only the Geronimo v2.2 Server Adapter is to be
installed. Maybe the documentation can state that more precisely...

Best regards,
Johannes