Any documents that we plan to announce together with M1 release, for
example, how to build the Tomcat assembly, how to deploy Aries Blog sample
application, a brief introduction of how Geronimo is integrated with OSGi
Framework or any other topics? if so, we might need to create a new wiki
space for G3.0.

Comments?

Jeff