+1 (assuming the potential license issue mentioned below is not an issue)

I was able to build and run the new tomcat image.

The license issue pointed out last time is now resolved but there is one other potential issue. I noticed a number of files under jasper-el that are generated using JJTree & JavaCC and so have the following header but no Apache license header. For example:

/* Generated By:JJTree&JavaCC: Do not edit this line. ELParser.java */

Some other generated files include both a generated header and which is immediately followed by the Apache license header. This seems a little better to me. However, I see that we have released these without the Apache header in earlier versions (and Tomcat as well) - so I presume there must be some valid justification for not including an Apache License header in these files. Just pointing it out now in case it really needs some attention and has just escaped being noticed until now. Comments?

Here is a list of the files that were flagged:
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/ELParser.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/ELParserConstants.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/ELParserTokenManager.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/ELParserTreeConstants.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/JJTELParserState.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/ParseException.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/SimpleCharStream.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/Token.java
/jasper-el/src/main/java/org/apache/el/parser/TokenMgrError.java

Joe