NOTICE file looks good this time, rat and ianal checks all pass, and the code builds fine.

+1

Rick

On 5/17/2010 11:51 PM, Ivan wrote:
Please vote for the geronimo axis2 and axiom-api bundle release, add Notice and License files for axis2 and axiom-api

axis2-1.5 : For there is split-package issue in the axis2 bundles which Geronimo requires. axiom-api 1.2.8 : The official bundle does not import javax.xml.stream.util package, althought Geronimo trunk works under JRE 1.6, while the package is not exported by the framework bundle, as we use our own stax bundle.

Staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-002/

tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axiom-api-1.2.8_1/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags/axis2-1.5_1/

Vote open 72 hours

[ ] +1 release this
[ ] 0 don't care
[ ] -1 don't release this (please explain)

--
Ivan