Hi,Kevan
  Thanks for your "patch" suggestion:).I will try to do it in this
way.But another problem came out.
  What I want to do is edit or add a wiki page like this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/mytime-very-simple-session-ejb-example.html
. It may have images and will be written in specified format.
  Actually I have no experience in writing a patch for
documentation.Does anyone know how to do that kind of patch ?

--
Lu Jiang
Software Institute of NanJing University