As part of "GERONIMO-5222 Add support for application validation descriptor
support for deployed applications", I am trying to process validation.xml in
Web and other Java EE modules.  I have come across
org/apache/bval/jsr303/ConfigurationImpl.  But, then it would still require
parsing of validation.xml within Geronimo code. Just wanted to check if
there is any other API that I have missed out.

--
Vamsi