On 11/19/2010 8:20 AM, Ashish Jain wrote:
Somehow I am again seeing some intermittent failures at times RoundRobinDispatchPolicyTest will fail and at times Spring2XmlNamesapceWithoutRemoteSchemaTest is failing. This seems to be a very unpredictable behavior.

This suggests that activemq 4.1.2 build is quite unstable. I think it is better to use 4.1.2 as is and defer JIRA 5700 for 2.1.7 release.
Perhaps it makes sense to start working on an activemq upgrade for a 2.1.8 release immediately after shipping 2.1.7 so it has time to be shaken out. It's looking like we're going to have a tough time maintaining this now quite old activemq version.

Rick