Hi David, Alan!

I think there is not (yet) wide adoption of yoko. So if the iCLAs are on file
then I see no problem to simply import this work to svn as well.

We can of course also request a git repo for yoko and import the current work
I can assist in getting the git repo started.

But we also would need to update the documentation etc.

PS: David, sorry to hear that you leave IBM. Hope it is in your best interest
and you are doing fine. Since I know you are an exceptional technician I guess
you will not stay available on the free market for a long time ;)