Of course I assume it was only intended to migrate *active* projects over to
git.
LieGrue,strub

    On Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 16:15:54 CET, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:

 +0 (not sure it brings much but no issue if you have time to do it)
we surely want to ensure what we import is maintained though - ie dont migrate
G server ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Book

good idea, +1
txs and LieGrue,strub

    On Tuesday, 20 March 2018, 15:15:53 CET, John D. Ament