Ah yes, got it.

It's an online provider for my personal server so I don't have the right
to change it but I don't think we will have the problem with the ASF server.

Btw, I saw that a github repo exist for geronimo-website but I'm not
sure the content is used:

https://github.com/apache/geronimo-website

May be I can push a PR on it?

regards,