Hi,

I think, it is about the configuration flexibility in tomee's
<resource> definitions, which wouldn't allow the use of a singleton
instance. Hence, the consuming project would need to implement the
interface to make it possible. But I am not that deep as Romain in the
TomEE codebase, so it is still a guess from my side.

Gruss
Richard

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.
Research Associate, PhD Student | Medical Informatics

Hochschule Heilbronn – University of Applied Sciences
Max-Planck-Str. 39
D-74081 Heilbronn
phone: +49 7131 504 6791
mail: richard.zowa...@hs-heilbronn.de