That's the reason I also added it to svn:ignore.
That way it doesn't pollute our repo at least.

Happy to go for an even better solution!

It can be easily verified if it works. Just do
$> mvn clean install && less
~/.m2/reposiory/org/apache/xbean/xbean-asm9-shaded/2.21-SNAPSHOT/*.pom

This must not contain any ow2 dependencies.

LieGrue,
strub