GitHub user majakabiljo opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/giraph/pull/94

    Fix DefaultJobProgressTracker when splitMasterWorker=false

mappers, fix that

    Test Plan: Ran a job with splitMasterWorker=false, verified job progress
gets printed correctly

    $ git pull https://github.com/majakabiljo/giraph giraph-1212

    https://github.com/apache/giraph/pull/94.patch

    This closes #94

----
commit 0a959f4c179dd385f28d2a3a28ae0287caf5b35a