Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interests to help promo Apache Gluten.
I am preparing a new web page in gluten.apahce.org to highlight about Gluten's
adoption cases, but some companies require their internal approval when putting
the name in the website and may require more time to deal with it.
However, you can find below links with some companies who have already
highlighted to use Gluten in public and I will disclose more information to
gluten website as well.

Intel: https://youtu.be/H7L5W6Vio3U?si=fbpq8oCWQhvOD7hl
Microsoft: https://youtu.be/7pXOAjSITYs?si=Fo4-q0sWRMuF_e9A
Pinterest: https://youtu.be/pQ4bMyXXLss?si=Fr_M9BynV8BhiEUB
Alibaba(in Chinese):
https://blog.csdn.net/weixin_48534929/article/details/131645018
BONC(in Chinese):
https://www.intel.cn/content/dam/www/central-libraries/cn/zh/documents/2023-11/23-cmf195-bonc-big-data-solutions-optimized-with-avx-512-and-intel-qat-solution-brief.pdf

And there are lots of companies contributing to Apache Gluten community such as
Netease, Baidu, Meituan, ...etc.

Thanks,
Weiting.