Sorry for the typo is subject line.
Also I can't see the post appearing in

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@gobblin.incubator.apache.org
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?u...@gobblin.incubator.apache.org

Should we not be able to see the email posts from the above links?

Thanks,
Vicky

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have been discussing the build issue over gitter however it becomes
> difficult for me to pull the older gitter messages for reference.
>
> I have checkout the latest code from the apache git and I am unable to
> build a new distribution, the message that I see after the build
> instruction is completed is
>
> ************************************************************
> ************************************************************
> ************************************************************
> ***************
> Gradle suite > Gradle test > 
> org.apache.gobblin.runtime.MysqlDatasetStateStoreTest.
> PASSED
> :gobblin-runtime:check
> :gobblin-runtime:build
>
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
>
> Total time: 7 mins 15.475 secs
>
> idl compatibility report:
> Incompatible changes:
>   1) Resource for "/home/vicky/git/apache/incubator-gobblin/gobblin-
> rest-service/gobblin-rest-api/src/main/snapshot/org.apache.
> gobblin.rest.jobExecutions.snapshot.json" is not found. This endpoint
> will not be released. Please remove this file and build again
>   2) Resource for "/home/vicky/git/apache/incubator-gobblin/gobblin-
> rest-service/gobblin-rest-api/src/main/idl/org.apache.
> gobblin.rest.jobExecutions.restspec.json" is not found. This endpoint
> will not be released. Please remove this file and build again
>
> [RS-COMPAT]: true
> [MD-COMPAT]: true
> [RS-I]:Resource for "/home/vicky/git/apache/incubator-gobblin/gobblin-
> rest-service/gobblin-rest-api/src/main/snapshot/org.apache.
> gobblin.rest.jobExecutions.snapshot.json" is not found. This endpoint
> will not be released. Please remove this file and build again
> [RS-I]:Resource for "/home/vicky/git/apache/incubator-gobblin/gobblin-
> rest-service/gobblin-rest-api/src/main/idl/org.apache.
> gobblin.rest.jobExecutions.restspec.json" is not found. This endpoint
> will not be released. Please remove this file and build again
>
> ************************************************************
> ************************************************************
> ************************************************************
> ***************
>
>
> I have been getting the same issue few days back and never resolved it,
> wondering why this is failing now. The gobblin distribution is not getting
> generated.
>
> Is anyone facing the same issue while running the build?
>
> Thanks,
> Vicky
>

Reply via email to