Hi Prateek,

Hung would be documenting what we have on Streaming, but that would happen
over the next month.

Regarding Yarn, please refer to this document: https://gobblin.
readthedocs.io/en/latest/user-guide/Gobblin-on-Yarn/
This talks about the architectural overview, and role of different
sub-components. While a lot has changed since this doc was first written,
this is still a great starting point.
Regarding adding auto-scalability / elasticity component, you might want to
look at YarnService, specifically the callbacks. I suspect, it will extend
on top of it.

Joel / Kadaan had run Gobblin on Yarn for a while before he moved to
Gobblin on AWS. He found that elasticity based on worker task queue size
was a good signal for scaling up / down in AWS mode.

@Joel,
Prateek and Deepak are using Gobblin on Yarn and are looking to add
elasticity to it based on load. Do you have any thoughts to share?

Regards,
Abhishek