Hi Guys,

I am planning to start working on the Authentication/Authorization module
of the GAAS and have the following features in my mind

1) User Registration, the user should be able to register to the GAAS. The
users could register to the system with different roles
admin/deployer/runner roles.

2) The registered user with the deployer role can make the GAAS deployment,
the GAAS deployment will involve  uploading the template files and jars to
the GAAS and to the corresponding standard clusters. The deployment step
may have to restart the corresponding standalone cluster nodes too.

3) The user with the runner roles can create and run the flows for the Jobs
which are deployed.

4) This Authentication/Autherization module should have pluggble sql based
store, we could start with the embeded H2 engine (
http://www.h2database.com/html/main.html).

Apart from the above I expect to get the Topology information in the GAAS
from the API which I believe will be available.

Please let me hear what else could be added to the list.

Thanks,
Vicky