Hi Dev Team,

I just wanted to check if anybody has experienced issues receiving email
reply on dev channel.

some of my email sent to dev channel, does not receive reply in some cases,
this is not an issue over other apache project emails.

for example:  this email ( subject: Read locality on gobblin jobs ) I and
my colleague didnt receive any email reply but I can see its been sent to
apache server via mark mail (
https://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=Gobblin+list%3Aorg.apache.gobblin.dev+Read+locality+on+gobblin+jobs#query:Gobblin%20list%3Aorg.apache.gobblin.dev%20Read%20locality%20on%20gobblin%20jobs+page:1+mid:jahz3hlw6jm5vx74+state:results
 )

can someone confirm if they received the above email reply from "Kuai Yu" ?

Thanks
Jay