Hi Chris,

We'll in all honesty, I think it's best for me to  provide a brief summary.

We need to remove our dependency upon and use of the healthmarketscience
sqlbuilder libary. Used very little in SqlStore class [0]. The problem I
ran into when looking into this was that unfortunately JOOQ doesn't support
data definition language constructs which is exactly what we require.
Although this is in the pipeline (for JOOQ), I have a feeling that it may
be some way off. I did however run into a couple of examples of
implementing similar functionality to what we require, unfortunately I got
distracted and haven't had time to go back to it. I have included all of my
resources on the offending issue on our Jira so anyone trying to pick it up
would really be starting off from where I got to. This is the blocking
issue here and unfortunately it doesn't look like something legal guys can
help out with, it simply a case of understanding exactly what functionality
we require then finding a replacement and someone that can code it in using
a more suitably licensed library.

If it is for the sake of pushing out with a Gora 0.2 release as per your
requirement's E.g. archive gora-sql then I would probably back this for the
time being... I am not using the gora-sql module, and in all honesty I
don't think that many others are hence the level of interest to get this
module up to scratch!

I began a thread a week or so ago, and to be honest the gora-sql issue was
the only blocked in my opinion.

Thanks for chiming in on this one.

Lewis

[0]