HBase tests are rather dodgy.

I tried to look into them, and there's a ticket open for HBase
somewhere as well that discplays the exact same stack traces as we
have over here. I think it is certainly related to the HadoopTestCase,
but I've certainly not got the time juts now to get stuck in. The
sneeky thing is that even if the (Gora) build is healthy, we still get
a tonne of stacktraces off of any Test which reply on HadoopTestCase
e.g. MR tests. Avro MR and HBase currently.

Have a great weekend troops.

Lewis

--
Lewis