Hi Folks,

As the 72 hours period has come and gone I would like to bring this thread
to a close.
The VOTE's have been counted and RESULT is as follows
 [6] +1, let's get it released!!!
Chris Mattmann *
Henry Saputra *
Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo *
Alfonso Nishikawa *
Talat Uyarer
Lewis John McGibbney *
[1] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
Damien Raude-Morvan

[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)
 *Gora PMC Binding VOTE
 I'll progress with the remainder of the release procedure. Thank you to
everyone that VOTE'd on this release and of course the many people who
contributed to the 0.5 development drive.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*