Hey Lewis,

I think we should release as well, specially because gora-mongo has had
some good improvements :)
Maybe we should do like a minor release because the gora-cassandra stuff is
kinda broken right now, and I don't think we should do an official release
if some modules are not working properly.

Renato M.