Github user lewismc commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/88

    Dynamite. Some comments
     * can you add back in the Apache license headers.. Right now this is a
manual task.. We used to have a compiler flag to enable license header
generation but that was with old compiler.
     * I wonder if we can investigate removal of the SupresdAll compiler flag.
I think this is another issue though.

    Thanks

---
with INFRA.