Attachment X: Report from the Apache Gora Project  [Lewis John McGibbney]

The Apache Gora open source framework provides an in-memory data model
and persistence for big data. Gora supports persisting to column stores,
key value stores, document stores and RDBMSs, and analyzing the data
with extensive Apache Hadoop™ MapReduce support.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
Gora has seen a reasonable amount of activity. We were succuessful
in pushing our 0.7 release which incorporates a number of GSoC
efforts from 2016 as well as some key upgrades to various datastores to
align them with other projects.

## Health report:
The project is successfully retaining interest with several PMC/community
members VOTE'ing on our 0.7 release candidate. We've added a numbef of new
modules as a result of continued GSoC participation. It is probably a good
time for the community to reach back out to Apache projects and see
where else Gora can/should integrate.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 23 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Kevin Ratnasekera on Thu Jan 12 2017

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 23 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Kevin Ratnasekera at Wed Dec 07 2016

## Releases:

 - 0.7 was released on Mon Mar 20 2017

## Mailing list activity:

Out mailing list subscriptions are increasing which is great.

 - dev@gora.apache.org:

 - u...@gora.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/