Hi all,

As of the end of the first evaluation of GSoC project, implementation of
gora-aerospike module, the progress of the project is stated below.

   - Finalized the design of the mapping file
   - Finalized data store initialization
   - Implemented put, get, delete functionality
   - Schema creation, inspection could not be implemented as Aerospike does
   not support explicit schema manipulation.
   - Implemented test base with docker support as Aerospike does not
   provide an embedded mock server for java.
   - Fixed base test cases for put and get functionality, (could not fix
   delete test cases as they incur the query execution which will be
   implemented in the next iteration)

The weekly project reports [1], implementation progress [2] and a basic
guide on running a sample [3] can be found in the respective repos and
documentation. In addition, you can test the functionality via the test
cases with the docker environment.

I am really grateful for my mentors, Kevin and Kamaci as well as Lewis for
taking time to review the progress, providing me continuous feedback on
what to be improved as well as helping me out with the implementation. I am
happy to be a part of the community.

[1].
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Implement+Aerospike+Datastore+%28GORA-502%29+Reports
[2]. https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/111