Hi Nishadi,

I had the privilege to merge most of your contributions to the project, I
am happy to say in all of the cases, you were able to perform exceeding our
expectations. One thing I notice is your coding ability, that was just
great. Thanks for the hard work you put into this project. We would like to
see your awesome contributions to Apache Gora project in future as well.

Regards
Kevin

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk