Hi Lahiru,

Good initiative.
It seems like we need to use hadoop-hdfs and hadoop common with version
2.8.3. Try adding these dependencies, and exclude the old dependency from
the gora, or otherwise, we can do a version upgrade in gora for Hadoop. at
the moment we use Hadoop version 2.5.2 in gora but I prefer to upgrade the
Hadoop versions in the gora to 2.8.3.

Recently hazelcast developers released 3.0 version, We can try that also.

Thanks,
Madhawa