Hi Sheriffo,

I've checked all the GSoC reports including your's. Thanks for filling your
reports with time slot information about tasks.

You have 3 benchmark result charts at your Week 8 Report. Hbase-native is
dramatically slow compared to the others at 2 out of 3. Do you have any
comment about it?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI