Hi all.

I updated my report in the Wiki[1]. Also, I pushed my last commits to my
branch [2]. Please give it a look if you have time.

This week, I will give a look to the documentation of datastores.

Please let me know if you have suggestions.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GORA-485+Apache+Kudu+datastore+for+Gora+Reports
[2] https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/tree/GORA-485

Cheers,