Hi dev@,
I'm very happy to welcome Sheriffo Ceesay to our ranks. Sheriffo was one of
our GSoC students this year with his work resulting in a benchmarking
module based on Yahoo!'s Cloud Serving Benchmark [0].
Sheriffo is finishing off his Ph.D. at the University of St. Andrews, in my
mother country of Scotland and has mentioned that he will be pretty quiet
until that is done. I personally with you the very best with that.
Sheriffo, once your account is created it is customary to commit your
details to the Gora parent pom.xml [1]. If you need some assistance with
that then please let me know.
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/apache/gora/tree/master/gora-benchmark
[1] https://github.com/apache/gora/blob/master/pom.xml#L53