Hi GSoC Students,

Unfortunately, there is not 'any' report from students at the wiki. Please
write your reports and upload proposals to the page I've created for GSoC
2020 [1]. Also, please check the previous reports from here [2] as I
mentioned before.

The first evaluation period is between June 29 - July 3. I would like to
repeat the words that I've said:

The first remarkable point of the successful GSoC projects is "keeping
communication" which is more important than you may think.

Let us know if you have any questions.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GSoC+2020
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Google+Summer+of+Code