When scheduling any “live” meeting, it would be good to poll the dev@ mailing
list for timezones and schedule accordingly to maximize potential
participation. I would also suggest announcing any meeting at least 72 hours
before it takes place.

And when holding any off-list meetings, its important to bring any discussion
items back to the dev@ list. Since this is just a code walkthrough I’m not
concerned, but something to keep in mind.

-Taylor

>>> Email-id:chandresh.panch...@flipkart.com