I did not make a jira ticket yet

That is a good find. It could mean that we are not properly closing an
executor service. The event listener work did add a new thread pool so that
might be a place to look.

On Jun 27, 2017 8:54 AM, "Terry Weymouth" <weymo...@umich.edu> wrote:

This appears to be a problem with test-to-test interactions: when I run the
entire test suite (e.g. mvn test at the top level) - I reliably gets this
error.
However, if I run the test in isolation, even running the test several
times in succession. I do not get the error. BTW: what’s the JIRA issue
number?

> On Jun 25, 2017, at 3:38 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.194 sec
> <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.gossip.SharedDataEventTest
> CrdtDataChangeEventTest  Time elapsed: 4.074 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>    at
> org.apache.gossip.SharedDataEventTest.CrdtDataChangeEventTest(
SharedDataEventTest.java:176)